If you are having trouble logging in, you may need to reset your password. This is something that can be easily done - just follow the instructions below.
1. Go to app.snapdocs.com and click on the "Forgot your password?" link to reset your password.
2. You should see the following screen now. Enter the email address that your Snapdocs account is under and click "Submit" to send yourself a reset password email.
3. After you've clicked "Submit," the page should reload and you should see the following banner at the top of the screen. This confirms that a password reset email has been sent to the email address you entered.
4. Check your inbox for a password reset email from Snapdocs. If you haven't received an email after a few minutes, please check your spam folder to see if the email ended up there.
The email typically looks like the image below. Click on the "Log in and update password" link the email to reset your password.
5. After clicking the "Log in and update password" link in the email, you should be taken to a page with the following "Set Password" box.
6. Enter in the new password that you'd like to use - just make sure that your password is at least 8 characters long and has 3 out of the 4 criteria. Click "Set My Password" to set your new password.
7. If you've successfully reset your password, you should be brought to your dashboard. You should also see a banner at the top of the page that confirms that your password was successfully updated.
Note: If you click on "Forgot Your Password" multiple times you will receive multiple emails to reset your password. In order to reset it, you must click on the last email sent. If you try to reset it from an earlier reset email, you will receive an error message. Make sure you click on the link in the last email you received to reset your password.