Your account information includes your photo, first and last name, title, contact information, whether you want to receive email when a new signing is created, your time zone, two factor authentication settings, and your password. All of these can be edited from your My Account page.
1. To access the My Account page, select your name then My Account.
2. Select Change for whichever section you want to update or select the Add a Photo button to upload your picture.
3. Enter your contact details in the Information section.
Note: You can choose to receive emails when a new signing request is created in this section.
4. Update your email address in the Email section. You will need to enter your password and select Save to make this change.
5. Update your time zone and whether you want display times to show as the order’s time zone in the Time Zone section.
6. Update your password in the Password section. You will need to know your current password to do this. If you have forgotten your password, follow the steps in this article for resetting your password.
7. Two factor authentication is a security feature we have in place to ensure that only you can sign in to your account. When you sign in from an unrecognized location, our system will prompt you for a numeric code that we will send to you via email or text message.You can update your preference on how this code is sent from the My Account page.