Resware is a title production software that Snapdocs integrates with to help title companies and signing services manage their closings in a more streamlined fashion. By setting up a Resware integration, Resware users can avoid manually reentering orders in Snapdocs and enjoy hassle-free document transfer. This article explains how to set up the integration with Resware on Snapdocs if you are a signing service or if you are a title company using Resware in house.
Signing services with clients using Resware
If you are a signing service and your clients use Resware follow these steps:
- Log in to Snapdocs and go to your Clients page (Admin > Clients)
- Select the client user’s profile who wishes to integrate with Resware.
- Make sure all of the necessary client users and signing products are entered in Snapdocs. The name of the product must be less than 30 characters including spaces. Note: If you add client users or signing products after the Resware integration is completed, you need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to add the new users and products to the Resware mapping.
- After the client account is fully set up, email email@example.com to finish setting up the integration.
Title companies using Resware in house
The integration for title companies requires a couple more steps. Because the integration is set up for the client to send orders through, not the admin, you must first set up your Resware team as a client in Snapdocs.
Here are steps to accomplish that:
- Log in to your Snapdocs dashboard and select Admin in the upper right corner and then Clients from the list.
- Select + Add Client
- Fill out the client page with information that reflects an internal Resware team, then select Create new client.
- Make sure you add all the signing products (Admin > Products) and all of your company team members (Admin > Company Settings > Team). The integration will map the Resware user to the company team member when the orders are sent through.
- When all the signing products and company team members are added, email firstname.lastname@example.org to complete the integration.