*Please note: If you have not enabled the feature to allow your feedback to be public, this does not affect you. This only applies to companies who choose to share public feedback, and as a result see public feedback from other companies.
Only the comments that are directly linked to an order will be public. All other comments made on the notary profile will remain as private internal notes. We want to make sure your company is able to keep notes on notaries profiles to support your workflow, but we also want to make sure the feedback that is shared is linked to a concrete interaction!
On the Notary page you can add public or private feedback, that you can rank based on your experience:
On the Notary's profile you can also see other feedback from your company, from other companies, and from consumers who have worked with this notary:
*Please note: For public comments tied to a specific order, your comment, name and order information will be visible to your team. To anyone at another company, the text of the comment will just show as attributed to "Admin", "From another company" from a very general time frame. Those comments will display in the "Other Feedback" section for other companies.
On the order page, you can add and rank public feedback related to the specific order:
Notary Feedback left on the order page will be shared with Notaries:
To ensure a positive experience for all stakeholders all public notary feedback and public comments with notaries that are left on signings on or after December 1st will be shared with the notary. Once the order has been marked as closed the review will populate onto the order and then on the notary's Review section of their profile.
- All Reviews will be shared anonymously with Notaries. They will not see the Submitters name or company
- The reviews will not post to the notary's account until after the signing has been marked as closed
- Private Reviews will not be shared with the notary. Those will be for internal use only
- Only Reviews left after December 1st will be shared with the notary
- Reviews submitted prior to December 1st will not be shared
- Snapdocs will only be sharing feedback left on the order
- Reviews that have been edited or deleted will not appear in the notary review sections
- Snapdocs will not be sharing company deactivations with notaries
Shown below is a screenshot of how the notary review comment box will now look:
How comments will appear on the Notary's Profile:
Editing or Removing Notary Feedback:
Feedback connected to the notary's performance on an order cannot be deleted, but it can be edited. Just hover over the comment on the notary's profile and click on the pencil icon:
The comment will open for you to make edits. Once you have made changes to the feedback, click save:
Private notary feedback can be deleted. Just hover over the comment and click the "X" icon:
A window will open asking you if you're sure you'd like to delete the comment:
Just click Delete and the comment will disappear!