All notaries can sign up for Snapdocs VendorPay direct deposit.
If You See a "Get Paid" Link
If you're working with a company that's enrolled in VendorPay or you've previously worked with a company that's now enrolled in VendorPay, you should see a "Get Paid" link in the left side-bar. Click on "Get Paid" to set up your payment details for VendorPay.
If You Don't See a "Get Paid" Link
If you don't see a "Get Paid" link, this just means that you haven't worked with a company that's enrolled in Vendorpay yet! However, you can still sign up for VendorPay, which will make it easier when you do work with a company enrolled in VendorPay.
To do this, go to your "My Profile" page, scroll down, and click the "Setup Snapdocs VendorPay" button.
Setting Up Your Payment Details
1. After clicking either the "Get Paid" or "Setup Snapdocs VendorPay" buttons, you should be taken to the page below. Click on the "Learn More" link to see our VendorPay FAQ. Click the "Get started" button to close the pop-up and start filling in your payment information.
2. The first step of setting up VendorPay is to provide and verify your payment details. This includes:
- Specifying whether you'd like to receive payment as an individual or as a company. If you work for a company and payment should be made out to the company, please select "Company."
- Filling in your birthdate.
- Providing the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number.
- Verifying or editing your street address.
Once you've filled in all of your information, check the "I agree to the terms of service" box and click "Next" to proceed to the second and last step.
3. The second and last step for getting set up with VendorPay is to link the bank account that you'd like to receive direct deposit payments into. Please note that you will need to use a checking account, instead of a savings account, because savings accounts may have prevent us from making deposits or have restrictions around direct deposits.
You can link your bank account by either signing into your bank account (if you use a major banking institution, like Chase or Wells Fargo) or manually inputting your account and routing number. Click "Sign into your bank" if you use a major banking institution and would like to connect your bank account by signing in. Click "use account & routing number" if you bank with a smaller bank or credit union to manually enter your routing and account number.
4. If you've successfully linked your bank account, you should see a summary of your payment details.
5. If you'd like to change your payment details at any time, just click on the "edit" links to either change your payment information or your bank information.
Link Your Bank Account By Signing Into Your Bank Account
1. Click the "Sign into your bank" button to see if your banking institution is supported. You can click on the "View More" button at the bottom of the pop-up to see more banking institutions. If your banking institution is listed, select it to login to your bank account and connect it.
2. You should now see fields to enter the username and password you use to login to your bank account online. Enter your username and password and click "Submit."
3. If your login to your bank account was successful, you should see the following. Click on "Select Account" to select which account you'd like to link to receive direct deposits into.
4. You should now see a list of your savings and checking accounts. Select the account you'd like to use for direct deposit payments. Then, click "Use Account" to confirm that you'd like to use that account for direct deposit payments.
Note: Please use a checking account. This is because savings accounts may not allow us to make deposits into them or they may limit the number of deposits we can make into them.
5. If you've successfully linked your bank account, you should a confirmation that says "You're ready for Snapdocs VendorPay!"
Link Your Bank Account By Manually Inputting Routing and Account Numbers
1. If you do not use a major banking institution or don't see your banking institution listed, you can manually input your bank account's routing and account numbers. Select the "use account & routing number" to do this, and you should see the following popup appear. Fill in the necessary fields, including:
- Your bank's routing number
- Your bank account's account number
- The account holder's name
- Whether the account holder is an individual or a business
Check that you agree Snapdocs to electronically credit your account, and if necessary, reverse any erroneous deposits. Then, click "Save bank details" to connect your bank account.
2. If you've successfully linked your bank account, you should a confirmation that says "You're ready for Snapdocs VendorPay!"