For a company that you've manually added to your list of companies on Snapdocs, you can easily add any contacts you have at the company by following these directions.
Please note that companies are NOT contacted when you add them to your Snapdocs account. Any contact information you input will only be used by Snapdocs when you give us permission (i.e. sending an invoice to your client, sending an invitation to a client, sending a message to your client, etc.).
1. Go to your Companies page and select the company that you'd like to add contact information for.
2. Click on the "Contacts" button.
3. Click on the "Add a Contact" button.
4. You should see the following popup appear.
5. Fill out your contact's information. Click "Save" once you're done.
6. If you've successfully added in contact information for your client, it should now appear. You can add more contacts by clicking on the "Add a Contact" button. You can edit contact information by clicking on the light gray pencil icon to the right of a contact.