To show that you're NNA certified to companies on Snapdocs, you can sync your NNA information to your Snapdocs profile. This means that you do not have to upload your NNA certificate as an additional document.
Note: Snapdocs is not affiliated with the NNA.
To sync your NNA information, please follow the instructions below:
1. In order to successfully sync your NNA information, your NNA profile must:
- Be public
- Have either an email address or phone number that matches the email address or mobile phone number on your Snapdocs profile
- Specifically say that you are "NNA Certified and Background Screened"
Please check that your NNA profile fulfills all three of the requirements above. If it does not, we won't be able to sync your NNA information to your Snapdocs profile.
If you're having any issues with your NNA profile, please contact the NNA.
2. Once your NNA profile fulfills all three of the above requirements, you can sync your NNA information to your Snapdocs profile. To do this, login to your account and go to your Credentials page.
3. If your NNA information hasn't been synced yet, you should see the following box appear at the top of the page.
If you don't see the above box on your Credentials page, check to see if it says "NNA Certification" under the "Missing Credentials" list on the lower right-side of the page. If it does, click on "NNA Certification" to bring up the box to sync your NNA information.
4. To sync your NNA information, click the "Yes I am" button. As long as your NNA profile is public, has an email address or phone number that matches that on your Snapdocs profile, and says that you are "NNA Certified and Background Screened," your information should successfully sync within 48 hours.
5. If your NNA information has successfully synced, you should see a "NNA Certification" box listed on your Credentials page, with the exam date that's reflected on your NNA profile and a link to your NNA profile.