If you're trying to track down your direct deposit payments and have multiple bank accounts, you might not be sure which bank account your deposits ended up in. Luckily, you can easily check which bank account you have currently linked to your Snapdocs account. This will be the bank account that your payments are being deposited into.
1. Login to your account and go to "My Profile."
2. Scroll down until you see the "Snapdocs VendorPay" box in the bottom right.
3. Click on the "Edit Payment Info" button and you should see your payment details.
4. For your security, your full bank details (like your routing and full account number) aren't exposed. However, you can see the name of the bank and the last 4 digits of the bank account number.
5. If you've previously linked one or more different bank accounts for direct deposit payments and have checked all your accounts but continue having trouble tracking down your payment, we recommend referring to the payment notification emails we send, as they will indicate the name of the bank and the last 4 digits of the account number that payment is being deposited into.
These emails serve as payment receipts, so we recommend not deleting these emails if you'd like to reference them when doing your accounting.
6. If you're still having trouble locating where a payment ended up, don't hesitate to contact us and we can take a further look.