If you're trying to track down your direct deposit payments and have multiple bank accounts, you might not be sure which bank account your deposits ended up in. Luckily, you can easily check which bank account a payment was direct deposited into.
How to Locate the Bank Account Payment has Been Deposited Into
1. Login to your account and click on the order that you'd like to see payment information for. The order must be paid through VendorPay in order for you to see which bank account payment was deposited into.
2. Locate the "Payment" section towards the right side of the page. Then, take a look at the bank account listed. You'll see the name of the bank and the last four digits of the account number that payment has either been deposited into or will be deposited into.
3. You can also reference the payment notification emails you receive, as they indicate the name of the bank and the last 4 digits of the account number that payment is being deposited into. These emails serve as payment receipts, so we recommend not deleting these emails if you'd like to reference them when doing your accounting.
4. If you're still having trouble locating where a payment ended up, don't hesitate to contact us and we can take a further look.
How to Locate the Bank Account You've Currently Linked for VendorPay
1. If you're looking for the bank account that you currently have connected for VendorPay direct deposit payments, log into your account. Then, click on "My Profile" in the left-hand column.
2. Scroll down until you see the "Snapdocs VendorPay" box in the bottom right.
3. Click on the "Edit Payment Info" button and you should see your payment details.
4. For your security, your full bank details (like your routing and full account number) aren't exposed. However, you can see the name of the bank and the last 4 digits of the bank account number.