You can use Snapdocs to create orders for signings you are doing outside of the Snapdocs platform. If you accidentally create an order or create a duplicate order, you are not able to delete these orders. However, you can cancel the order or "recycle" the order and use it for another order. Watch the video or follow the steps below to understand how each process works.
Cancel the Order
To cancel an order:
1. Select the individual order that you'd like to cancel from your Dashboard.
2. Select the upside-down triangle next to Close Order and you will see the option to Cancel Order. Select Cancel Order.
3. The status of the order will change to Order canceled.
Recycle the Order
To recycle the order and use it for another order that you actually want to add to your Snapdocs account:
1. Select the individual order that you'd like to recycle from your Dashboard.
2. Select Edit Order to edit the order details.
3. Change the details of the order to another order that you'd like to add to your account. Then, select Save signing to update the order.