You might accidentally create an order or create a duplicate order - we get that. However, orders can't be deleted. What you can do though is cancel the order or "recycle" the order and use it for another order.
Cancel the Order
1. To cancel an order, first click into the individual order that you'd like to cancel from your dashboard.
2. Click on the upside-down triangle next to "Close Order" and you should see the option to "Cancel Order" appear. Click "Cancel Order" to cancel the order.
3. If the order has been successfully canceled, the status of the order should be changed to "Order canceled."
Recycle the Order
1. To recycle the order and use it for another order that you actually want to add to your Snapdocs account, click into the individual order that you'd like to recycle from your dashboard.
2. Click on the "Edit Order" button to edit the order details.
3. Change the details of the order to another order that you'd like to add to your account. Then, click "Save signing" to update the order.