There may be times when a borrower has not eSigned and their closing appointment is quickly approaching. Both the settlement agent as well as a lender user, like a closer, have the ability to send a notification to the borrower reminding them to eSign. In order to do this:
- Log into Snapdocs and select the appropriate closing.
- Navigate to the eSigning section under the closing.
- Select the Send an eSign reminder dropdown and choose email or text reminder.
- If you choose to send an email reminder, it will automatically send as soon as you select Send Email Reminder and you will be greeted with a confirmation message.
- If you choose to send a text reminder, you will be greeted with this message where you will need to check the box to confirm that you are authorized to text the borrower. Once you check the box, click Send Reminder and a text will be sent to the number listed for the borrower on the closing.