There may be times when a borrower has not eSigned and their closing appointment is quickly approaching. The Settlement agent as well as a lender user, like a closer, have the ability to send a reminder notification to the borrower to ask them to eSign.
- Log into Snapdocs and select the appropriate closing
- Navigate to the eSigning section under the Closing
- Select the Send an eSign reminder dropdown and choose email or text reminder
- If you choose to send an email reminder, it will automatically send when you select Send Email Reminder and you will be greeted with this message
- If you choose to send a text reminder, you will be greeted with this message where you will need to check the box to confirm that you are authorized to text the borrower