The attached document explains the communications to the Settlement Office and/or Agent in the Snapdocs platform. All of the following are notifications that can be enabled.
- You have a new closing
- Please verify or set the signing appointment
- New Signing Appointment
- Lender or Settlement Agent updates appointment time
- Signing Appointment is Today
- A user has added a message
- Consumer completes eSigning
- Original Closing Package is update
- Documents are update
- Consumer opts out of eSigning
- Consumer opts in to eSigning
- The signing type has changed on a closing
- Incomplete Closing
Admins users of a Snapdocs are able to change email notification settings by logging in, clicking Settings, and checking the appropriate boxes.