In the closing process, there are often instances where the loan package has to be changed quickly and it is necessary to add more documents. This includes updating the closing disclosure right before a wet sign appointment, fixing errors in a document, and adding missing documents. You can add rush documents to your Snapdocs closing packages. Two common use cases for this feature are:
- Needing to update and send documents to the settlement agent immediately. Note: All rush documents will be treated as wet sign documents and be made available immediately to the settlement agent.
- If the settlement agent is using a notary through Snapdocs, they can send title documents to the notary immediately.
To add rush documents as a Settlement Agent or Lender:
1. Ensure the rush documents are downloaded on your computer.
2. Log into Snapdocs and select the appropriate closing to add rush documents.
3. Select the pencil icon and click Add rush documents.
4. Upload the documents by dragging and dropping or select Choose a file.
5. Once the documents are done uploading, select Finish adding.
6. The rush documents will be added to the closing beneath the existing wet sign package.
Note: As a Snapdocs admin, you have the option to customize who receives the email notifications related to rush documents within your email settings. To access settings:
- Log into Snapdocs as an Admin
- Click Settings in the top right
- Select Emails on the left navigation
- Edit by selecting the dropdown next to the email notification you wish to edit and check or uncheck the boxes
- Click Save at the bottom