In-app notifications allow Schedulers and Admins to see all order updates and information. This is Snapdocs first initiative to move schedulers off of email without eliminating the option. This will allow you to provide order updates and handle urgent requests more quickly.
Any order updates will come to this notifications tab:
The “Mine” tab shows only the notifications on orders for the specific order owner. The “All” tab shows notifications from everyone’s orders. If a notification is opened or marked as “read” in one tab, it will reflect the same in the other tab.
Each notification holds a great deal of information. Each user will be able to see:
- Type of notification(i.e order comment)
- Notary appointment time
- Details of the notification or comment
- Consumers last name and order number
- Notification timestamp
Types of notifications
- Any comments sent on the order as well as email replies
- if a client uploads or removes documents,
- A notary uploads scanbacks
- A notary did not sign status
- A notary responds to a rescheduled appointment
- The notary or consumer request a rescheduled appointment
- The signers have not E-signed
- Title company or the lender cancels the appointment
How to change notification settings
All notifications have the ability to be turned on and off. To adjust each notifications an admin must follow these steps:
- Navigate to 'Admin' > 'Company Settings'
- Click 'Notification settings,' Admin will be able to adjust the companies email settings in the same tab.
- The middle box labeled 'Send in-app notification to..' will allow you to toggle each action item on/off. Click on the 'Schedulers and admins' box drop down checkbox, then hit 'Save.'
- Hit 'Save Changes' at the bottom of the page