Yes! Snapdocs has an analytics dashboard that helps you see how your business is performing. Set the dates for the time period you want to analyze and your company data for that period will be visually represented on your analytics dashboard. You will see a summary of the number of different types of orders -scheduled, completed, canceled, on-hold, and not-signed-at-the-table, along with a bar graph showing your orders per month. You can see performance-by-employee and orders-per-client, along with your fees, notary fees, average margin and net per client. See our blog post about how our mortgage analytics page can help you.
Articles in this section
- I already use another system for managing my closings, why should I use Snapdocs?
- How will Snapdocs help me find the best notaries?
- What is loan closing automation?
- Who in the mortgage and real estate industries uses Snapdocs?
- Security & Compliance
- Customer service is important to us, how will Snapdocs help us ensure the best signing experience for our customers?
- Does Snapdocs allow me to analyze the performance of my business?