As a Notary Signing Agent, you can see a recent history of the signing notifications you've received. Not only can you see the recent notifications you've received, but you can also respond to any that you haven't responded to yet, see whether you've been assigned to the signing or see whether the signing has been assigned to another notary.
To view your signing notification history:
1. Login to your account and locate Signing Notifications in the upper right-hand corner of your dashboard. Note: If you've received new notifications you haven't responded to yet, there will be a green number by the bell icon to let you know how many outstanding notifications you have.
2. Click Signing Notifications, you'll either see a recent history of the notifications you've received, or you'll see that you haven't received any notifications recently.
3. If you have recent notifications that you haven't responded to yet, click on Respond if you'd like to indicate whether you're available or not available for the signing.
4. If you've been assigned to a signing, it'll be indicated in the column on the right. Tip: You can click view to be taken to the individual order. If you haven't been assigned, but another notary has, that will also be indicated on the right side.
5. If you've responded that you're not available, you can see the reason you selected. Tip: If you'd like to change your response at any time, just click on the blue pencil icon.
Why Don't All of My Notifications Show Up?
Not all of the notifications you've received will show up here. This is because we aim to only show you notifications when they're useful to you.
Recent notifications will only show up when:
- The order hasn't been assigned to a notary yet.
- You've responded as available to the order.
- You've responded as available, and the order was assigned to you.
- You've responded as available, but the order was assigned to another notary.
Also, notifications that do appear will automatically disappear after a certain period of time.