To get started as a Notary Signing Agent on Snapdocs, you can create your free signing agent account. Your Snapdocs Notary Signing Agent account will instantly connect you to Signing Services and Title Companies searching for notaries in your area.
To create your free Notary Signing Account account:
1. Enter your first name, last name and email address here.
2. Click Get Started.
3. Click Activate my profile in the email sent to the email address you entered on the previous page.
4. Create a password. Note: Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and meet 3 of the 4 requirements:
- Contain a lowercase letter
- Contain an uppercase letter
- Contain a number
- Contain a special character ($, !, #, etc.)
5. Check off I agree to these terms and conditions. Note: If you don't agree with something in our terms, please do not accept them.
6. Click Create Account.
7. Enter your mobile phone number.
8. Choose the method you will receive signing offers. Tip: There are two ways to receive signing offers - via text or email. To receive signing offers via text message, make sure the "Send me notifications via text message" box is checked. To receive signing offers via email, make sure the "Send me notifications via text message" box is not checked.
9. Enter your street and payment address.Tip: Your street address is used to geo-locate you so that you receive signing offers nearby. Your payment address is where any checks will be mailed to you. If your street and payment address are the same, make sure the "Payment address is the same" box is checked. If your street and payment address are different, make sure the "Payment address is the same" box is not checked.
10. Click Next.
11. Verify your mobile phone number by entering in the code sent to your mobile phone number.
Tip: It may take a few minutes for the text message to be delivered to you. If you haven't received a text message after a few minutes, click resend code to send another text message to your mobile phone number.
12. Upload your notary commission certificate.
Note: Feel free to click Skip to proceed to the next step. You can always upload any credentials you have once your account has been fully created
13. Click Add a Photo button to add a profile photo.
Note: If you'd like to skip this step for now, click Skip. You can always add a profile photo to your account later.
14. Add any languages you're fluent in.
15. Complete your bio under Tell us about yourself. Tip: You can use this section to let companies know how long you've been working as a Notary Signing Agent or any industry experience you have. If you're new to the profession, add any skills or experiences that will be relevant to your work as a Notary Signing Agent.
16. Check off any additional capabilities.
17. Enable or disable your public profile. Tip: An additional benefit Snapdocs provides to Notary Signing Agents is the ability to have a public profile. Enabling this allows you to be found by anyone who is searching the internet for a Notary Signing Agent.
18. Click Finish to complete your account.